Guiding Principles of our environmental policy:
- We will make our best efforts to offer solutions that support customer needs and sustainability goals.
- We will incorporate sustainability principles across our decision-making processes and strive to reduce our environmental footprint.
- Our actions will be consistent with the business objectives of continuous improvement and financial performance.
- Our efforts will promote health and safety and encourage environmentally responsible practices.
We have set continuous improvement goals related to:
- Total energy consumed
- Greenhouse gases generated
- Solid waste to landfill
- Hazardous waste
- Water usage
As an integral part of the development process, we seek to reduce the environmental impact of our products where possible. For example:
- Incorporating bio-based and/or recycled content
- Eliminating heavy metal content
- Reducing product VOC emissions (indoor air quality)
- Reducing the use of solvents in manufacturing our products
- Promoting recyclability, including the development of product reclamation programs where viable
- Reducing packaging and using recycled packaging materials